Tuesday, April 28, 2009

U.K. travel from Belfast to Manchester

I and my friend went to U.K.
We reserved everything by ourself and searched all we need to travel.
At first, I reached Heathrow airport
and then changed to go to Belfast in Northern Ireland!!
This picture↑ is the center of the city in Belfast.


The reason why we went to Northern Ireland is to visit The Giant's Causeway☆

That was so nice view!!

We are adventurous, so we crimed like this↑ ★


I also saw nice red sky! I can' t see that in Japan.

This place was the best place I want to recommend to visit (*^^)v



We moved from Belfast to Manchester through Liverpool on Cruiser!

Liverpool is famous city because of the Beatles.

But I'm not interested in the Beatles.

When I went to this place , there were many people on line.

So I didn't enter.



But Liverpool is so nice place!

I can see good blue sky and blue sea❤

There are many shops and people looks happy❤


I heard it's usually rainy in U.K.
but

I didn't feel so.

Oh! This Picture is the interesting car.

It can use on the grand and on the sea!

Many people stopped steps and watched that (゜o゜)!!





Manchester United Stadium!!



I don't know about soccer and I'm little interested in U.K. team.

But I visited there.

BUT
I thought Soccer is the important culture in U.K.

and I want to see Soccer stadium.


I couldn't understand all the guide saying of tour,

but I knew how people like the soccer game.

Soccer stadium is bigger than something I guess.

When I visit U.K. again, I want to watch the soccer game!


I also bought many Manchester United goods.

Everywhere I go with that, I was talked about Manchester United team.

So that was good item for me!

No comments: