Friday, November 30, 2007

ThanksGiving !(^^)!

My roommate's name is Margo.
She is a nice person. I always say my friends that my roommate is the best in EWU.

I went to my roommate's house near the Seattle for Thanksgiving holiday.
I stayed 5 days(11/20~11/25/2007)

Her family was friendly!! Her mother is a good chef☆ She made the traditional food.
I ate many new American food. That was so delicious♪♪

And Her father, bothers and a sister also are friendly.

On Thanks giving day we went to her uncle's house. Other her family gathered his house, maybe about 20 people!!

There were many traditional food and many kinds of dessert.

We ate a lot of food, of course Turkey too.
I ate Turkey with cranberry sauce for the first time.


Then I played with children and slept...


We took 5hours from Cheney to her house.

Her boyfriend drove after the class. I was just sleeping.

This picture ↓ is in her boyfriend's house on the mountain.
I went to many places. I went to her high school. It was a big high school.
And I went to a movie theater and gym with her family. Her family is active and has many hobbies.
I also went to her best friend's house. It was her 20th birthday.
So her family and Margo and I congratulated on her birthday☆
She has a small child. She is so cute❤

I had a grate roommate for me in America.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

I'm glad that you were able to experience thanksgiving at somebody's home. It's an important family holiday, and what's more the food is great!

Did you look at how far you drove on a map?

Do you like turkey now?

Saori said...

It was nice holiday☆

I don't know how far, but I thought it was far!!

Turkey was delicious(*^_^*)
I like it♪♪