Friday, January 25, 2008

2008 Movies!

I've already watched 2 movies this year.

"Sweeney Todd"→

"AlVIN"↓
Sweeney Todd was kind of dark movie because Sweeney Todd played Johnny Depp is a murder.

But we have watched that since the end of 2007.

I like this movie because it's musical style and Harry Potter's casts play many important rule.

I think it's "Pirates of the Caribbean" VS "Harry Potter"(^◇^)

AlVIN is very funny movie.
We watched this CM on the TV. We thought very cute and funny!!

At first I wanted to watch another movie, but it has already finished(=_=)
Instead of that, we decided to watch ALVIN.
It was also good movie☆
And It's easy to understand the story!!

2 comments:

Christopher said...

I like how you always include a lot of picture in your blog now. You are definitely getting better at this!

Do you recommend Sweeney Todd?

Saori said...

Yes!
I like this movie☆