Friday, January 25, 2008

Midori(WWU) came to EWU!!

Movie Night!!!!!(1/19/Sat)
♪ At the Top Of Dressler ♪ Mayu Midori Saori
I like Midori☆
She is very cute and kind!!

She is deaf. I can understand Japanese because she can read people's mouth and she uses sign language. But she can't understand English and American's mouth.
So she told me that she writes sentences when she talks with American!!

I remembered many sign languages.
It's interesting for me!! I want to take the class of that in the University.

We went to Shopping Mole(North Town Mole) and Spokane♪♪
We spent good time!

3 comments:

Crow said...

I am Midori's friend from WWU. She taught me sign language. At the goodbye party she did hip-hop dance. It was amazing!

Saori said...

Midori is good person, isn't it?
I like her.

And I wanted to go to WWU before I went back to Japan...

But I didn't have enough time.

Next time I go to America, I'll go to WWU!!!

Crow said...

Yeah! You should. It's a little far away, but it's a great place.