Friday, August 22, 2008

FURISODE(振袖)

This is not mine! Example!
I went to Tokushima with my family.
I am so excited to meet grandmother and people I know!!

But it was not only relax... I and my mother went to many Furisode shops. We wathched a lot of Kimono and I wore them. I was so tired.

We walked many shops for three days. But we didn't decide it.

Furisode is a kind of Kimono. People who be 20 years old will wear on Junuary.

On Junuary there are a event called "Seijinshiki" that people consider they are adults.

Women wear the many kinds of Furisode. Men wear suit or Hakama.

There are many designs and colors. Red Furisode is the most popular color.
When we graduate the university, we also wear Furisode and Hakama.

We can wear Furisode until I get married.
So Furisode is the sign of young.

I will go to find a beautiful Furisode with mother again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post a photo of your furisode after you buy it.

Christopher said...

Saori,
How much do furisode cost?
Christopher

Saori said...

I can't say the cost, but too expensive for me because I chose so nice Furisode!!