Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Syokken(食研合宿)In Atami

I went to Atami with my circle members.
I belong to Syokken(食研). This is the circle to research Food and Gourmet(食品グルメ研究).
There are 2 meeting a month. My friends made this, so there is no elder.



The half of members participated this event.
This purpose was to make good relations.
We went to sea and watched fire works. We could watch in a good place!

The bad point in this stay was dinner in the Ryokan(small hotel).
We ate Mentsikatu. A few people felt bad. Because the Mentsikatu was kind of raw.
That's too bad for us!!

I didn't swim in the sea. Because I didn't like sea and I can't swim.
It happened jellyfishes. It's too early! My friends were stung by a jellyfish many times...
I soaked only legs but I was also done.

We enjoyed games of Uno and Wink killer.
We had a good time and made good relation through the games☆

I think it became a good memory in this summer(●^o^●)♪

No comments: