Monday, September 10, 2007

Disneyland is Dreamland




This parade is『Disney Dreams On Parade "moving on"』.








Minne is so cute and beautiful!!
She is a real princess!




I went to TokyoDisneyland on September 8. It was sunny and so hot!! We arrived at 3p.m. but I watched all characters on this parade. I was lucky!

At night, We watched new『Electrical Parade in TDL』.It was so bright and charming. I thought PeterPan is cool (*^_^*)

We rided the attraction of 『Pirates of the Caribbean』. Captain Jack Sparrow's doll was like real Jack Sparrow acted Johnny Depp.\(◎o◎)/!So I waved him. I had a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like fun!

Isn't it crowded on the weekend? I went to Disneyland once and there were so many people!

I've never been on the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride. I'll have to try it next time.

Great blog!