Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"HarryPotter" changed "ROOTS TIME"

"ROOTS TIME" Today I went to Kichijoji and watched the movie"Harry Potter" again.
I went to the theater by myself for the first time. And on3:40 the movie started , but it happened a trouble! Cinema's staff was a mistake. The started movie was a strange movie. Title is..."ROOTS TIME". The movie continued about 15minutes!! What did the staff do!?\(゜ロ\) After 15minutes passed, the light turned on. They explained all and apologized to us. Then we realized what happened. That was a rare experience☆ Ah, of cource Harry Potter was good movie❤


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an odd mistake!

I've never seen that happen before. Do they show different movies in the same theater in Kichijoji?

How many times have you watched the new Harry Potter movie?

Saori said...

Yes,that's a easy mistake. so I was surprised too and said What's happen!?\(◎o◎)/!
I watched HarryPotter maybe 4times in each palces,and I will watch that again in America❤ It's not too much for me.

Anonymous said...

Wow, four times at the movie theater? That's amazing! I watched the Matrix twice, but I've never gone to the theater four times to watch the same film!

Aren't movies expensive in Japan? I heard that a ticket costs about 15 dollars.

Saori said...

Yes,15 dollars in Japan. But I bought a ticket sold in advance,it's 13 dollars.So I use it.Is it expencive?