Saturday, April 26, 2008

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts In Tachikawa☆

Do you know this doughnuts company?
I ate this in America at first.

I know KKD is in Shinjuku. But we have to wait about a hour like Disneyland...
Then KKD opened in Tachikawa today!!

My friends work there, so I could eat yesterday, of course FREE!!! (they brought them in Asia university.)

It's very soft and good taste!! I recommend a normal one.(original first grade doughnuts?)
http://www.krispykreme.jp/

I heard to my friends about doing something to enter the company like an interview.

At first they drew a picture(no words) about themselves and then introduced themselves to use the picture in front of others.

Second, They played. They made a group about 5 people. And they considered about moving experience to make a script.

That's funny! I've never heard these interview!
American company is kind of strange\(◎o◎)/!

But I don't want to do that because it's kind of hard!

I also heard the doughnuts party. It monthly happens. Sometimes the staff can invite their family and friends to the party.
But we can eat only doughnut and drink.

My working company is normal and boring Japanese style.
I want to go to the party!!!!!!!\(^o^)/

I'll buy some doughnuts there sometime because I don't want to wait...

No comments: