Sunday, April 6, 2008

We ❤ Pearce !!!

On April 3rd, Pearce Hall(dormitory) member in EWU gethered in Kithijoji!!

It was first time to meet them in Japan!
18 memberes came.
(Rich Group : Saori, Mai, Sae, Yoko, Ayano, Ryusuke, Nobu / Nicole Grope : Meiko, U-chan, Yumi, Tomomi, Sayuri, Yui, Mayu, Kohei, Akachan)

I was a little nervous to meet them.
It's strange because we already spent time 5months together.

We went drinking and Karaoke! It was very fun!!!
And we celebrate U-chan and Tomomi's birthday because we can't do that in America.
I bought cheeze cake☆ It was delicious(^_-)-☆

I like this members. I want to gether again!


Next day I went to Disney Sea with Asami, Mayu and Yoko.
My friends have n't been to there. So I guided.
We rode many rorer corster.
But my friends said Tawer Of Terror is so scurery. I don't want to ride again.
I said let's ride again many times! hahah!

Disney Sea is so beautiful and romantic at night.
It was different the view from same atraction!!
We rode same atraction twice at noon and night!!
I want to go to there with them again!!
And I want to ride Tower Of Terror again♪♪

No comments: