Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TOEIC

After I came back to Japan, I was given TOEIC test score.

They say TOEIC score improve about 100 points after AUAP because we stayed 5 months.
My friends increased points about 100.
People who got the most many points increased 300 points.

But I decreased.
About 50 points.

I was disappointed and I've been disappointed.

I think because I didn't study a lot in America.
My speaking skill and listening skill maybe improved, but these didn't show on the test.

I know the test is not sure to show the skill and so important.
But I reflected on the life in America.

I want to go to America again.
I'll use AUEP (Asia University Exchange Program) to do that.
But everyone can't use it.
It will choose some students of candidates.
I have to do TOFEL test.
And it's good for it to get TOEIC & TOFEL high points.

So I'm studying hard now.
To get higher points than others the next time!!!

No comments: