Thursday, October 4, 2007

Breakfast

I recently eat too much in the morning.
These pictures are my breakfast. I eat fruits and salad everyday. And breakfast tastes not too bad.
I am eating breakfast so much, but lunch and dinner are less than breakfast.
However I ate special dinner (big stake) yesterday. OH,MY GOD!!!


I went to exercise twice. So my legs are painful(ToT) My favorite exercise class is a kickboxing class. After the class, I thought I am strong!! That's fun☆
毎日どんどん食べる量が増えていくような気がする。。。まぁでもちゃんとサラダも果物も食べてるから逆に東京よりもバランスは取れてるかもしんない笑
でもアイスとかお菓子とか頻繁に食べてるし、夜中とか関係なくなってきてる↓(゜o゜)ヤバ~!!

4 comments:

Christopher said...

Keep exercising, Saori!

Remember what I told you...

Saori said...

Today I go to the gym with my friend. No broblem!

Christopher said...

Have you looked into taking swimming lessons?

That might be a fun way to stay in shape.

Are you getting used to the food yet?

Saori said...

There is a pool, but I can't use it because I don't have swimsuit.
I also don't like simming!

My PE class can go many times a week. We can choose many kinds of classes.
So I go to PE class and gym.
Gym is close to my dormitory.