Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pumpkin Carving!!

I and my Japanese friend and a campus friend made "Lion Pumpkin"!!!!!!

That's COOL☆ we spent much times, but we made different (not traditional) pumpkin.


This pumpkin was made by my friends.
The title is "Halloween DORAEMON".
I can't see the DORAEMON,but I like it☆

I wanted to make one more Pumpkin, the traditional style!!
Many people made many kinds of each Pumpkin. Everything was nice!!
I want to carve the Pumpkin next year!

It'll be "Halloween" tomorrowヽ(^o^)丿!!

The Halloween party will hold in Pearce and LA hall.
I'm glad that the party was held in my dormitory because few Japanese lived in Pearce have the birthday during AUAP, so the birthday party rarely hold.

I bought the Halloween's custume!
So I'm looking forward to coming tomorrow(^◇^)♪♪

No comments: