Monday, October 8, 2007

Spokane & Satoshi&Akachan's Birthday party!


『さとし』と『赤ちゃん』のお誕生日パーティー♪♪ 19歳おめでとう~❤

Yesterday and today I went to Spokane with my friends. We went to a secondhand clothes store and a shopping mall. I bought so many clothes. I spent a lot of money in America for the first time!! I bought new shoes and a bag. That was good shopping☆

After we came back, we held my friend's birthday party in Pearce!
Their name are Satoshi and Akachan (nickname)!! They were 19 years old!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY(^O^)/

Many people came from other dormitories. And they threw cakes to Satoshi and Akachan's faces. Look the pictures! My friends made these cakes. Tastes good(^◇^) 
And some people played the billiards, other people took many pictures in Peace Hall .
I had a soooo good time(^^♪
I am lucky☆ My birthday is during AUAP! I expect the nice birthday party and good surprise!

No comments: