Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pizza Party!!

We held the Pizza party in my friend's room☆
My friends ordered 2 large pizzas and breads.
My friends ordered after we came back from North town mall. So we started to eat at 10p.m.

We were so hungry. We quickly ate all. After the eating, we talked and sing Japanese songs.
We sang many DOUYOU. We thought Japanese songs are very nice!
And I talked with my friend until 5 a.m. Then 4 people slept on a bed.

Pizza order is class's homework. So I ordered before.
I hardly eat the pizza in Japan. But Pizza is my favorite food now.
I want to order pizzas again and hold Pizza party with my friends!(^^)!

3 comments:

Christopher said...

What's the best pizza out there?

Do you have Papa Johns?

Saori said...

I don't know Papa Johns.

We ordered Domino's Pizza.
That was good taste☆

Christopher said...

Maybe Papa Johns isn't out where you live. I used to eat it all the time when I was going to school in Ohio.

How much does a large Domino's Pizza cost?