Thursday, December 27, 2007

12/25

It’s Christmas day!!
Santa came last night and put the present for everyone under the Christmas tree☆
And Host families and relatives also put many many presents under the tree.

I got up at 9:30.
Children came my house because there are their grandparents in this house.
We started opening presents!!!
There were many presents! We were opening from 10:00 to 1:30 (about 3.5 hours!!)!!

Children got many new video games, books, toy.
Adults got books, cups and etc.

I also got Christmas present from Cindy and Bill, Jaime and Homestay company.
I’m happy because I have never been given these many good presents!!
I thought I should have bought good present for this families.

I really like this family!!!

At night we ate Christmas dinner (with11 people).
We ate a lot of food, main menu was turkey, of course!!!
Then I watched The pirate of Caribbean.

It was the best Christmas day in my life☆★

No comments: