Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Limousine Tour☆

A Limousine with friends
I rode a limousine for the first time☆ We watched Christmas illumination of American house.
A limousine has a large space and many glasses.

We are 20 members. The limousine can sit just 20 people.

Before we rode, we ate Japanese food at Sushi.com, Japanese restaurant

The limo parked in front of the restaurant.
And the limo tour started☆
We dressed up and took many pictures.
I didn't have dress, I borrowed my friend's.
I decided just before the day.
At first I was thinking to go, but reached the fixed number.
I always said I wanted to go!!!
Just before the day, when I was eating at the dinner with my friends, a IPA asked me going the limo tour.
Then I and my friends could go the tour because 2 people canceled the tour.
I and my friend were so glad!! I'm lucky person!!
We talked and took picture. My feeling was gorgeous!!
Everyone looked funny!!
I think I can't ride the limousine in future.
It is a good memory in America☆★
America can grant many kinds of dreams!!!

No comments: