Monday, December 24, 2007

Homestay Secound Day (2日目)

Host father guided me the downtown.
we went to a harbor, a bank to get my Canadian money, the oldest hotel in Victoria and shopping moll.

Victoria is cool and beautiful place, I think!
But I can't understand the bus route from downtown to my house.
I need to memorise this!!

Then I went to The Butchant Gardens in the evening.
I went to there with Korean friends.

We met at downtown on 3:30.
We wanted to catch the bus about 4:00, but we missed the bus!!
So we went back to the McDonald's and Chapters (book store).

We caught the bus about 5:00.

The Butchant Gardens's illumination was so beautiful!!
I took many beautiful pictures☆
I also took the picture with Huun-sil!!

We had a good time!!

During we were going back our house, she was feeling bad.
I was worried about her.
But we could catch the bus quickly.

At night I watched movie, Harry potter and order of the phoenix with host father☆
During the movie, he was sleeping...and I was so sleepy because I was really tired(;一_一)

Today I went to many places and watched beautiful things.
It was nice day♪♪

No comments: