Thursday, December 27, 2007

Homestay in Victoria 4th day (12/26), After the Christmas☆


After the Christmas, today was a boxing day!!!
Do you know this day!?

Many shops are on sale! So many people went shopping!!

I went to Soppping Moll with Hyun-Sil.
We also went to Cindy's working shop to give some breakfast♪♪

Then we went to "future shop", electricity shop.
There were too many people in the shop.
I bought a memory card. Hyun-Sil bought music player, not i-pod.

Then we went to big Shopping moll to meet her friends, Nicole and Thika?.
I bought a hat and a daily note.
It cost about 10 dollars!!

And I met Japanese friends, Abu, Junko, Mayu.
I felt strange to speak Japanese because I have been speaking English everyday!!!

At night I played a video game with Jeffry. I won sometimes.

After Jeff, Jinda and Jaime went back home, I, Bill, Cindy and Hyun-Sil watched movie, Star Dust☆★
It a good movie, I think.

It's very fast to pass the time.
I 'm having really good time in Victoria☆


I thought to go back Japan today.
I don't want to go back Japan because I really like here and America, EWU!!! And now.

Now we can meet everywhere, talk any time, and hang out everyday with friends!!
And I can speak English every day!!

I think NOW is the best time in my life!!!


I want to keep this time.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

That's great that you're having so much fun during the holidays!

I hope that you had a nice Christmas. Did you get any good presents?

Saori said...

My hostfamily and Santa gave me some presents.

I' ve never got these many presents for Cristmas!!