Friday, December 28, 2007

Homestay in Victoria 5th day!!(12/27) I want to stay longer!

SAORI & HYUN-SIL
Thina & Mika & Hyun-sil & Saori
I got up early in the morning.
I ate breakfast, then I watched TV.
Yesterday Hyun-sil invited me to go to Downtown with her friend and her friend's Japanese friend.

Bill drove us to there and we met them.
Thina is Korean. Mika is Japanese.

Mika and Thina is roommate in their house.

Mika is 18 years old, so at first I thought she is same grade.
But she was a high school student.
We were surprised!
Then we were talking about the same and different things of Korean and Japanese culture.
I knew many new information.

We wanted to hang out more time, but I have to go back America and Mika also go back Japan.
We were sad,but I told Mika my address.

We were nice talking in English.

After we went back home, I and Hyun-Sil wrote a letter for each other.
We are food friends(^_-)-☆

Then I watched movie with host family.

It was a good movie!! I was almost crying...

Cindy,housemother, likes making something.
She gave me a present.
It is a photo diary. I 'm so happy!!
I thought I'm glad to meet this family☆
I really like this family and I want to stay longer!!!

I will miss this family after I leave the house.

I had a wonderful time with the family in Victoria, Canada.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
It looks like you had a great time out there in Victoria. Nice pictures!

Christopher said...

Saori,
What are you up to now? Are you still on winter vacation?