Friday, December 7, 2007

My Penpal☆

We went to elementary school to meet each pen pal.

My pen pal names are Jaimee and Ashley
But Ashley was absent, so I played with Jaimee!!

She is a little shy. She can play Violin. I watched her music class. About 15 people were playing Violin and Viola.

It was exciting class.


I gave her a small present, bookmark.
I changed her name to Kanji.

Jaimee was difficult, but I like her Kanji.

They also gave me very nice present.
Jaimee gave me a pretty dog doll♪♪
Ashley gave me a nice blanket❤
Every students are pretty and active!!

I had a good time with her in elementary school

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Yeah, Jaimee is a difficult one to put into kanji. I've never met anyone with four characters just for their first name. Have you?

Saori said...

Ashley is easy to change the kanji.
But the pronunciation is Ashli.

Her kanji means Love, seacret and country.
I think it's a good kanji☆